2021 Open Enrollment Period
Accepting Mortgage Applications
April 8 – April 24, 2021
- From April 8 – April 24, 2021, Habitat for Humanity of Metro Louisville will be accepting mortgage applications for our homeownership program.
- During this time, applications will be given out and accepted back only on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 10 am – 4 pm at 1621 Columbia Street, 40203.
- We are no longer accepting Expression of Interest forms. Beginning on April 8th, you can come to 1621 Columbia Street, 40203 to pick up an application.
- When picking up or turning in an application at 1621 Columbia Street, 40203, please park in the marked spots and call the number listed on the sign. We ask that you remain in your car and a Habitat staff member will come to you to assist. Habitat staff will be wearing a mask and we ask that when they arrive to your car, you are wearing a mask as well.
- For any questions, please contact Habitat at 502.637.6265
- The last day to pick up a mortgage application is April 22 at 4 pm.
- Completed applications must be turned in with all supporting documentation by April 24 at 4 pm.