Accepting Homeownership Applications
Open Enrollment Period
August 6 – August 29, 2020
- From August 6 – August 29, Habitat for Humanity of Metro Louisville will be accepting mortgage applications for our homeownership program.
- During this time, applications are only given out and accepted back on Thursdays and Fridays from 10 am – 4 pm or Saturdays from 10 am – 2 pm at 1621 Columbia Street, 40203.
- If you completed the Expression of Interest form, an application will be mailed to the address you provided. If you did not complete an Expression of Interest form, beginning on August 6th, you can come to 1621 Columbia Street, 40203 to pick up an application.
- When picking up or turning in an application at 1621 Columbia Street, 40203, please park in the marked spots and call the number listed on the sign. We ask that you remain in your car and a Habitat staff member will come to you to assist. Habitat staff will be wearing a mask and we ask that when they arrive to your car, that you are wearing a mask as well.
- The last day to pick up an application is August 22nd at 2 pm.
- Completed applications must be turned in with all supporting documentation by August 29th at 2 pm.
- For any questions about Habitat’s open enrollment period, please call our main office at 502.637.6265.