New Applicant Information Session
- Habitat for Humanity of Metro Louisville is hosting an Information Session for prospective new applicants interested in applying to our homeownership program.
- Please join us on Zoom for information on program details, application specifics, and required supporting documentation. There will be plenty of time for questions as well.
- Please provide your own Interpreter, if you need one.
- This Information Session is not a requirement to attend in order to apply to Habitat’s program.
- To receive the Zoom link, individuals will need to RSVP to Benita Freeman at email@example.com or 502.805.1401.
- Habitat will be accepting mortgage applications to our homeownership program from April 8 – April 24, 2021.
- During this time, applications will be given out and accepted back only on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 10 am – 4 pm at 1621 Columbia Street, 40203.
- The last day to pick up a mortgage application is April 22 at 4 pm.
- Completed applications must be turned in with all supporting documentation by April 24 at 4 pm.
- For more information about Habitat’s homeownership program, click here.