Habitat for Humanity of Metro Louisviile
Grants and Mortgage Manager
Reports To: Chief of Staff
Purpose of Position: Habitat for Humanity of Metro Louisville is seeking a full-time Grants and Mortgage Manager to manage acquisition, distribution, and compliance for a large and diverse portfolio of grants. They will prepare and submit entire proposals, assist with the preparation of project budgets, monitor expenditures and track grant-related financial reporting. This position will develop grant applications that support and sustain the affiliate’s mission and programs. The Grants and Mortgage Manager also monitors affiliate grants compliance in accordance with grant agreements and terms.
- Manage a portfolio of grants from diverse public, private and government sources.
- Prepare and submit grant applications.
- Monitor compliance with grant requirements and conditions.
- Identify and qualify new prospects for grant funding.
- Manage and build upon an affiliate-wide grant-reporting calendar based on grant research and analysis. Track grant opportunities, applications, etc
- Provide timely reports on grant activity for management, identifying build issues that could impact funding
- Identify distressed mortgage loans and contact homeowners for resolution
- Strive to develop relationships with homeowners to keep communication open
- Generate and follow-up on correspondence to ensure compliance with HFHML policy
- Maintain clear records of collection efforts, responses, and status of work with individual homeowners
- Provide regular reporting to CFO on status of mortgage and grant portfolios, collection efforts, and foreclosure matters
- Establish and maintain a healthy working relationship with mortgage servicer and outside collection or foreclosure providers
- Support colleagues in delivering affiliate objectives, including events and initiatives that fall outside direct responsibilities.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to write creatively and compellingly.
- Compelling people skills – Must able to relate to people of different races, faiths, and incomes with ease and fairness
- Computer literacy required, particularly proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- 2-5 years of office work experience in a related professional setting, preferably in a fundraising and nonprofit environment.
- Experience in fundraising, writing proposals and reporting preferred, with a demonstrated knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the grant-writing field.
To Apply For this Job: Send a letter of interest and resume to email@example.com