Habitat for Humanity of Metro Louisville ReStore
ReStore Assistant Store Manager
The ReStore Assistant Manager will report directly to the Store. This is a fulltime position with great benefits including 401K match, vacation time, sick leave and health, dental and vision insurance. The ReStore Assistant Manager will manage a growing staff of employees and is responsible for helping with the day-to-day operations of the retail store. The Assistant Manager will be responsible for opening or closing the store daily.
- Lead the staff and volunteers by example
- Provide positive reinforcement for staff and volunteers for jobs well done
- Provide training, supervision, and evaluation of store personnel, including cashiers, donor ambassadors, and volunteers
- Coordinate the delivery of customer service including addressing customers’ questions and concerns
- Building and maintaining relationships with the public in a way befitting the reputation of Habitat for Humanity of Metro Louisville
- Provide conflict resolution when needed
- Work with the Donor Relations Team to determine the acceptability of items offered for donation
- Develop and practice effective management skills needed to motivate a work force
- Experience scheduling and managing is preferable.
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED.
- Must have a sincere, friendly manner and willingness to help customers in order to develop positive relationships.
- Must have competent skills in merchandising and customer service.
- Retail management experience preferred.
To Apply For this Job: Send a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org