Website Habitat for Humanity of Metro Louisville ReStore
Position: ReStore Associate – Hikes Pt. Location (4044 Taylorsville Rd., 40220)
Reports To: ReStore Manager
The Habitat ReStore is a non-profit furniture store, home goods store, home improvement store, a place to donate and shop, a place to work and so much more. All proceeds from the ReStore are reinvested into Habitat’s mission to help local families build stable, affordable housing. The ReStore Associate’s role includes cashiering, pricing and displaying merchandise, maintaining a safe and clean environment, leading volunteers, loading purchases and unloading donations.
Do you want a career where you get to work with great people and enjoy knowing you will have a life-long impact on the families Habitat Louisville serves? Come work with us at the ReStore!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as an ambassador of Habitat for Humanity mission while interacting with donors, shoppers and volunteers.
- Receive donated items, inspect, price and place merchandise on the sales floor.
- Ensure cleanliness and safety of the store.
- Provide customer service to customers, volunteers and donors.
- Assist customers with loading purchases and unloading donated items.
- Run cash register and assist customers checking out.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Understands and appreciates the mission of Habitat for Humanity.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills, the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment, and the ability to multi-task.
- Detail-oriented and able to work independently.
- Reliable, a team player, and good with people.
- The ability to be an enthusiastic and empathetic team member in a fast-paced, environment.
Required to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis and will experience frequent bending, squatting, lifting and repetitive motion.
Retail experience preferred.
To apply for this job please visit app.joinhomebase.com.