ReStore Donations Coordinator Job Description
Part-time Position (20 hrs/week)
Habitat for Humanity of Metro Louisville has been bringing our community together to build stable homes, strong relationships, and healthy neighborhoods. Our homeownership program empowers low-income families to invest in themselves and invest in their communities. In addition to our homeownership program, we believe in revitalizing and investing in our city’s most underserved neighborhoods through home repairs and beautification projects. All proceeds from the sale of donations at ReStore go to support Habitat mission of building affordable homes in Louisville.
As the Donations Coordinator you are primarily responsible for answering phone calls and emails from donors and scheduling the pickup of donated merchandise from donors’ homes and businesses.
- Provide superior service to all donors and customers.
- Promote and maintain a safe and efficient work environment.
- Maintain an effective, positive, and communicative relationship with ReStore management, staff, drivers, volunteers, ReStore donors and customers.
- Ask necessary questions to screen all product for usability and quality control according to guidelines of acceptable donations.
- Use the Scheduling Software to schedule and optimize donation pick-up truck routes for Third-Party Drivers and provide communication to donors about their donations.
- Maintain a relationship with Third-Party Truck Companies to help with pick-up schedule when needed.
- Maximize truck pickups by managing schedules and replacing canceled pickups.
- Identify regular retail and manufacturing donors, communicate with them to schedule regularly schedule pickups and identify when other pickups may be needed.
If you would like to apply, submit your resume to the Donations Manager, Evelyn Zwanzig at email@example.com
To Apply For this Job: Send a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org