Habitat for Humanity of Metro Louisville has been bringing our community together to build stable homes, strong relationships, and healthy neighborhoods. Our homeownership program empowers low-income families to invest in themselves and invest in their communities. In addition to our homeownership program, we believe in revitalizing and investing in our city’s most underserved neighborhoods through home repairs and beautification projects. The ReStore financially supports the Habitat mission through selling donated items.
As the Donations Manager you are primarily responsible for scheduling the safe pickup of donated merchandise from donors’ homes and businesses. This includes ensuring all donors and customers are receiving outstanding service, and the ReStore truck drivers are safely picking up and delivering quality donations for the store.
- Provide superior service to all donors and customers.
- Promote and maintain a safe and efficient work environment.
- Maintain an effective, positive, and communicative relationship with ReStore management, staff, drivers, volunteers, ReStore donors and customers.
- Ask necessary questions to screen all product for usability and quality control according to guidelines of acceptable donations
- Use the Scheduling Software to optimize donation pick-up truck routes for Donation Ambassador Drivers and provide communication to donors about their donations.
- Manage the donations coordinator, drivers, and truck fleet.
- Maintain a relationship with a Third-Party moving company to help with pick-up schedule when needed.
- Maximize truck pickups by managing schedule and replacing canceled pickups
- Identify regular retail and manufacturing donors, communicate with them to schedule pickups and identify when other pickups may be needed
- Develop a plan to keep business donors identified and be the point of contact for scheduling them.
- Ability to drive a 18ft box truck a plus
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Must be willing to move heavy objects up to 50 lbs.
To Apply For this Job: Send a letter of interest and resume to email@example.com