The Store That Builds Homes.
At the ReStore, our main priority is to protect the health and safety of our donors, customers, volunteers and staff. We’re following and continuing to monitor Governor Beshear and the CDC’s guidelines.
Here are the precautions that we’re taking at the ReStore:
- We’re working hard at the ReStore to give our customers and donors the best experience. Until we are fully staffed, the Hikes Point Restore will be open Monday – Friday from 10 am – 6 pm and closed on Saturday through the end of June. Our Portland Neighborhood ReStore will be reopening to the public for shopping and donation drop-offs on Wednesday, June 3rd and will operate under their regular store hours, Tuesday – Friday from 10 am – 6 pm and Saturday from 9 am – 4 pm.
- At this time, our ReStore drivers will not be entering inside the donor’s home to pick-up the donated items. We ask that all donated items be placed outdoors – either on the donor’s porch or in a garage for easy access for our drivers.
- We are only accepting items that can be easily sanitized. So currently, we are not able to accept donations of upholstered furniture.
- All ReStore staff and volunteers will be wearing a mask while they are working.
- We ask that all customers and donors wear a mask when they shop or when they are dropping off donated items at one of our Stores.
Continue down this page to start your donation with the Habitat ReStore! Thanks for your support!
Your Donations Builds Homes
The Habitat ReStore is a non-profit home improvement store and donation center that supports Habitat for Humanity of Metro Louisville’s mission to build stable, affordable homes in partnership with local families.
When you donate your gently used appliances, furniture, building materials and more to the Louisville Habitat ReStore, you’re transforming lives and strengthening our community by making affordable homeownership a reality for more local families. Plus, you’re keeping household materials out of our city’s landfills – sounds like a win-win to us!
Take a look below at the items that we can and cannot accept as donations. All donated items need to be clean, in working condition with all parts. Once you’ve read through our donation guidelines, continue down this page to see how you can donate your items to the ReStore.
- Your item isn’t listed but you think it’s a sellable donation
- Your item is large and/or too heavy to transport on your own
- You have a large quantity of a particular item and are wondering if it’s eligible for our free pick-up service
Unfortunately, we’re not able to accept all items that our supporters would like to donate. We base this decision on the donation’s condition and whether the item will be possible to sell. Thank you for understanding.
Ready To Give New Life To Your Stuff?
At the Habitat ReStore, our inventory relies on donations from individuals just like you – meaning you stock the shelves! Every donation, whether it’s large or small, helps us build stable, affordable homes in partnership with local families.
Donating your items to the ReStore is easy – bring your items to one of our two Louisville locations or let us pick up larger or bulk donations for free. We hope to see you soon!
Business or Commercial Donations
Are you with a company that is looking to make an impact? Look no further! Whether you are remodeling, downsizing or moving locations (or all three!), schedule your free donation pick-up today or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Depending on the items, we’ll also accept scratch-and-dents, overstocks, discontinued items, incorrect orders or storeroom clean outs.
The Store That Builds Homes
Hikes Point ReStore
Monday – Friday: 10 am – 6 pm
Saturday: Temporarily Closed
Portland Neighborhood ReStore
Tuesday – Friday: 10 am – 6 pm
Saturday: 9 am – 4 pm