Invest in Families. Empower our Community.
The Cornerstone Society
Join our community of generous donors – who are making the powerful statement that they can DO MORE to help families right here in Metro Louisville.
The Cornerstone Society is a community of kind-hearted and dedicated people – like you – who believe that every family deserves a stable and decent place to call home. Through annual gifts of $1,000 or more, you are helping Habitat Louisville build homes, community and hope.
Here are just a few things we’ll accomplish together:
- Provide support for Habitat’s homebuyer and financial education program, volunteer program and our neighborhood revitalization efforts.
- Supply the tools and materials to build and repair stable, affordable homes for our homebuyer families.
- Help ensure Habitat’s construction vehicles are safe, operating and the proper fleet needed to transport the tools and materials to our build sites.
- Support the infrastructure development on our buildable lots to help prepare the site with its utilities.
Your Impact In Action
When you invest in the power of home, you’re helping families transform their lives, their children’s lives, and our community.
|Builder Levels||Annual Support||The Impact You’re Building|
|Foundation Builder||$1,000 - $2,499||Financial Education for 10 families|
|Strength Builder||$2,500 - $4,999||A Home’s Windows and Doors|
|Master Builder||$5,000 - $9,999||Siding and the Front Porch|
|Hope Builder||$10,000 - $24,999||Critical Home Repair for Aging in Place|
|Roof Builder||$25,000 - $49,999||Framing and the Roof for a Home|
|Home Builder||$50,000 +||A Family’s Home!|
Welcome to The Cornerstone Society
We want you to feel connected, valued and inspired.
- Invitation to The Cornerstone Society annual event at the Jane and Jewell Center on Habitat’s campus
- You’ll receive The Cornerstone Society quarterly communication.
- Recognition on Habitat’s website and in our Annual Report. You’ll also receive a Cornerstone Society lapel pin – we hope you’ll wear it with pride!
- 15% discount off purchases at the Louisville Habitat ReStore
Want to learn more?
By donating appreciated stocks directly to Habitat for Humanity of Metro Louisville, you will avoid paying the capital gains tax, receive a full tax deduction for the fair market trade value of your gift, and leave a deepened impact in your local community. Donating stock is an easy way to make a lasting difference and ensure that even more families have a safe, affordable place to call home.
Leave A Legacy
Extend your support for Habitat Louisville and make a lasting impact on families in need of a safe place to call home. When you include Habitat in your plans, you promote self-reliance and housing stability in our community. Once your family and friends are provided for, we hope you consider a legacy gift that makes support for families working toward their independence a part of your life story.